Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Devops Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* must drive process and service improvements, and improve day-to-day operational efficiency.
* Should participate in incident management to resolve outages and communicate with a global audience and participate in calls resolving outage.
* Should develop and maintain a culture of innovation and operational efficiency in the team.
Hiring, growing and retaining a Dev Ops engineering team keeping up with the high Amazon bar.
* Should be responsible for continuing to build an extremely high caliber team.
* Should have experience in managing large scale highly available distributed system.
* Must have strong metrics and operational excellence focus.
* Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to bridge between teams of varying technical expertise.
* Must have excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
* Should learn and use ground breaking technologies
* Should apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
* Must be able to interact with leading technologists around the world
* Should work directly with Amazon Web Service Engineers to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
* Must leverage your day to day experiences to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services
* Must drive customer communication during critical events.