|Job Role||Digital Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/M Sc|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must posses Graduation like BE/B Tech/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Should have flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- Must have high level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Should work on defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.
- Must perform execution and report results accurately.
- Must understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks/releases
- Should perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
- Must use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
- Should be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
- Must be raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- Must own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills
- Should have good logical reasoning skills
- Must be a effective and pace team player