Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Quality Analyst
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/ B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
* Should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings.
* Auditor must be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help is efficient data aggregation
* Must have good understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus.
* Should be able to identify root cause, work with Support Engineers/Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
* Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
* Auditor is expected to create and maintain process documentations on an ongoing basis.
* Will also expected to mentor and help new recruits to ramp up quickly.
* Should be willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
* Must have commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
* Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.