Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have ability to write code in a modern, object-oriented programming language.
* Should have experience with and/or conceptual understanding of relational databases.
* Must have good understanding of the SDLC.
* Should have excellent Communication skills.
* Must have attention to detail and ability to communicate that detail to others.
* Should have strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
* Must have coding Experience.
* Should have test Automation Experience.
* Must have good Knowledge of various testing tools around test management, bug management etc.
* Should be creating and maintaining test artifacts – test plan, test cases etc.
* Should perform testing all facets of a product, and insuring defects are caught early in the process.
* Must have knowledge of trouble shooting technical issues with an eye for details.
* Being the voice of the customer and ensure customer experience is upheld.
* Should be communicating consistently, concisely, and coherently.