|Job Role||Quality Engineer|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have strong knowledge on Data structure, Algorithm and Problem solving skills.
- Should have experience in seeing through a complete software life cycle and showing ownership on building components in them
- Must have experience in developing software in a high-performance across different platforms
- Should have prior knowledge on HTML or other file-formats would be a bonus
- Must have prior knowledge on machine learning techniques on content analysis will be a plus
- Must perform multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- Should have experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Must work on defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.
- Should perform execution and report results accurately.
- Must understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks / releases
- Must be able to perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
- Must use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
- Should be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
- Must be raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- Must own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com