Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
* Must have ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Should have experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
* Must strong analytical thinker who knows how to pick the right tool for the right job
* Must have experience taking a lead role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered
* Must have knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including Agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
* Must have experience in mentoring other software engineers
* Should have experience working in Android and Java Web services
* Must have ability to design and architect complex, distributed systems
* Should build and manage a team of software engineers to deliver awesome products and experiences to our customers.
* Must help drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience.
* Should make a big, visible impact to millions of users.
* Must continuously deliver rapid and consistent software and services.
* Must solve difficult challenges using your expertise
* Should thrive on taking ownership and doing whatever it takes to deliver results.
* Must use data as a guiding light to make decisions and validate assumptions
* Should hire and develop top performing engineers
* Must establish a solid project framework and excellent development processes
* Must be a champion for the user: Insist on the highest standards, create functional and engaging features, and ensure their needs always come first.