Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
* Should be responsible for creating and delivering software and automated solutions to enable products compliance for trade across different countries, have direct impact to safety of the customers and associates.
* Should system that you build will have a direct impact on the Top Line performance of the company to the tune of hundreds of millions (USD).
* Should have an opportunity to own, design, and develop large-scale software services and data management systems.
* Must have influence on subsystem design and help build a team culture around practices that are critical to a quality product.
* Should possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
* Must be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
* Must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
* Should be able to write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community
* Must work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services
* Must interact with leading technologists around the world
* Must have good knowledge in Java programming, Data Structures, OOPS concepts