Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don’t have all of these, that’s ok, but be excited about learning the few you don’t know.
* Should have strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform).
* Must have solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development.
* Must have experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational and no-sql databases.
* Should have experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Struts, and other website technologies.
* Must have knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
* Should have software development experience in building highly scalable applications.
* Must have previous experience in working with Big Data or leveraging machine learning in improving consumer experience is desirable.
* Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
* Should have ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Must have experience in working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
* Candidate will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
* Should work with Principal Engineers at Amazon to evolve the design and architecture of the products owned by this team.
* Must be responsible to set up and hold a high software quality bar besides providing technical direction to a highly technical team of Software Engineers.