Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Should work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, and e-Commerce website development.
* Must own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
* Should have good management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
* Should assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
* Should create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
* Must have experience in designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don’t have all of these, that’s ok, but be excited about learning the few you don’t know.
* Must have experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Struts, and other website technologies.
* Should have strong knowledge on object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
* Must have solid knowledge over software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
* Must have knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
* Should have experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and databases
* Must be a software development experience in building highly scalable applications
* Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Should have experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
* Must have knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations