Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be expected to contribute to all parts of the software development and deployment lifecycle, including design, development, documentation, testing and operations.
* Should possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast paced environment.
* Must need to really enjoy working closely with their peers in a group of very smart and talented engineers.
* We’re looking for people who are smart and can get things done, though the following skill sets provide a good foundation for a quick ramp up to being productive in our Java, Linux and Oracle-based environment.
* We’re looking for a range of experience, from brilliant and motivated new college graduates to technical leaders with the scars and battle-tested wisdom.
* Must have proficiency in Java or C++ in a Linux or Unix environment.
* Should have familiarity with Ruby, Perl and SQL.
* Must have database modeling skills.
* Must have distributed systems experience.
* Must be knowledgeable about security best practices.