Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in communicating with both technical and business audiences
* Must have background knowledge in computer science basics (data structures, sorting/searching algorithms, order analysis)
* Should have experience with designing, building, and deploying scalable, highly available systems
* Should have willingness to deeply understand the goals and challenges of informational operations
* Must have analytical abilities, proven design skills and a track record of delivery
* Must have experience with data analysis/mining in large scale database environments
* Must have linux experience
* Must have lean methodology experience.
* Must design, build and deliver technology that directly impacts thousands of global employees.
* Should work directly with software connected to almost all of the systems in Amazon.
* Must have the opportunity to provide direction to our businesses and guide the design of our systems based on realistic time lines and resource constraints.
* Should have a passion for making customers happy, we want you here.