Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in communicating with both technical and business audiences
* Should have background knowledge in computer science basics (data structures, sorting/searching algorithms, order analysis)
* Must have experience with designing, building, and deploying scalable, highly available systems
* Should have fluency in C++ and/or Java
* Must have willingness to deeply understand the goals and challenges of informational operations
* Should have analytical abilities, proven design skills and a track record of delivery
* Should have experience with data analysis/mining in large scale database environments
* Must have good linux experience
* Must have lean methodology experience.
* Must find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
* Should interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
* Must work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
* Must have proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, Python or Perl
* Must have experience in testing the kernel, kernel subsystems, and user space applications
* Must have experience with open source test tools, make files and build script
* Should perform API automation testing including working experience with unit test automation frameworks
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.