|Job Role||Software Developer|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge on object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Must be writing best quality code, following engineering best practices, doing effective code reviews and coaching the team to follow highest standards in developing solutions.
- Must have strong customer obsession and ownership to independently drive projects and deliver results.
- Must have experience in building reliable, scalable, secured and complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with stake holders and partner teams
- Must have experience in machine learning
- Must be passionate, self-motivated and talented software engineers who love solving tough and challenging problems.
- Must need exemplary analytical skills, critical thinking, problem solving skills, innovate and solve complex problems using simple solutions and have a passion for creating scalable, reliable & maintainable enterprise facing software systems.
- Should be part of a dynamic group of engineers where flexibility, teamwork, and creative thinking are highly valued.
- Must look to you for mentorship, guidance and solutions to complex problems.
- Must have ability to build productive relationships with colleagues at remote sites around the world will make you successful in this role
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com