|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must solve complex architecture and business problems to come up with extensible solutions.
- Should write high quality code that are modular, functional and testable.
- Must be formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting.
- Must communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment.
- Must have strong foundation in algorithms, data structures and core computer science concepts.
- Must have evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Must have proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C++, C#, Python etc.
- Must have strong written and verbal English communications skills.
- Should have strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills
- Must have experience with building highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
- Must have experience in working with AWS.
- Must have experience in working in Linux environments.
- Should have strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Must have demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Must have experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Must have experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Must have strong knowledge in Data structure, Algorithm and Problem solving skills.
- Must have experience in seeing through a complete software life cycle and showing ownership on building components in them.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com