Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have excellent problem solving skills.
* Should possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
* Must be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in Java in a Linux environment.
* Must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
* Should be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
* Will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success
* Should learn and use ground breaking technologies
* Should apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
* Must be able to interact with leading technologists around the world
* Should work directly with Amazon Web Service Engineers to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
* Must leverage your day to day experiences to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services
* Must drive customer communication during critical events.