Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Support Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments.
* Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers.
* Should respond to queries sent to the KDP forums.
* Should investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
* Must route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
* Must reprocess stuck books through the system.
* Must be able to route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
* Should remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team.
* Should notify vendors that their content has been removed.
* Must maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
* Should work on developing responses for common questions
* Must work with operations manager in documenting process flows.
* Must be able to interact with an external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
* Should be looking for Support Analyst (Phone Support Process) positions for its Hyderabad office.
* Must be a self-service publishing platform for publishing e-books to the Amazon Kindle store.
* The KDP Support Analyst will be the front line interface between Amazon and vendors/content publishers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store.
* The KDP Support Analyst will serve as the primary support interface for vendors using the KDP system and ensure all their concerns are duly attended to, such that the system works smoothly.
Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment.
* This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that is changing the way people read.