Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Support Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015, 2016 & 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must have strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
* Should be a self-starter who is excited about technology
* Must have good troubleshooting / Support experience
* Must have basics knowledge in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
* Must have programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
* Should have basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
* Must have exposure to Cloud computing
* Will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success
* Should learn and use ground breaking technologies
* Should apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
* Must be able to interact with leading technologists around the world
* Should work directly with Amazon Web Service Engineers to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
* Must leverage your day to day experiences to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services
* Must drive customer communication during critical events.