Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in Development, testing, and/or Support.
* Should have knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
* Must have good technical skills include Perl, Ruby, SQL.
* Must have proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
* Must have demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence.
* Should have excellent documentation skills
* Must have ability to coordinate across various teams and drive results.
* Should provide a wide range of payment solutions that, at the most basic level, allow individuals and businesses to send and receive money.
* Must enable merchants to accept, and customers to utilize the payment information stored in their Amazon.com accounts to pay for goods and services at sites off-Amazon
* Should enable customers to manage their account preferences and see their off-Amazon transactions.
* Must have strong decision-making ability
* Must have strong debugging and systems analysis skills to be able to identify and quickly resolve/mitigate issues
* Must be responsible for systems Development Engineers work hand-in-hand with Software Development teams and Business teams to automate and invent new ways of enhancing buyer and merchant experience of AmazonPay.
* Must have plus of routing and switching experience such as hands-on experience with OSPF, BGP and STP.
* Should have experience with enterprise 802.11 wireless networking.
* Must experience with networking hardware platforms such as routers, switches and firewalls.
* Should have Linux experience and the ability to automate basic tasks in Perl, Python, Ruby or Java.
* Must have strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.