Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should perform systems administration, development, or technical support experience
* Must have experience in designing and deploying application monitors and alarms and maximizing application uptime
* Must have knowledge of Java-based distributed systems and cloud technologies including XML, JSON, Content Delivery Networks.
* Should have sound understanding of mobile, web technologies and distributed systems
* Must have demonstrated experience in shell scripts or Perl/Python
* Must have proven ability to break down, analyze, troubleshoot, and identify the root cause of issues
* Should have knowledge of automation frameworks
* Must have demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
* Should have experience in a 24/7 production environment
* Must have ability to work shifts outside of traditional business hours
* Should have excellent verbal and written communication
* Must have fluency in Linux Server Administration.
* Should have ability to measure system and hardware performance and recommend modifications as necessary
* Should have experience with developing distributed systems
* Must have experience with cloud computing and automation using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Should have experience designing and creating Mobile and Web-based applications.