Organization : Amazon
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have experience programming (preferably in Object Oriented Programming)
* Must be comfortable understanding of Linux.
* Should have knowledge on distributed applications/enterprise applications
* Must have strong customer focus, ownership and drive
* Must have experience specifying, designing, and/or implementing system health, performance monitoring tools
* Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to details.
* Should have excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Must have strong decision-making ability
* Must have strong debugging and systems analysis skills to be able to identify and quickly resolve/mitigate issues
* Must be responsible for systems Development Engineers work hand-in-hand with Software Development teams and Business teams to automate and invent new ways of enhancing buyer and merchant experience of AmazonPay.
* Must have plus of routing and switching experience such as hands-on experience with OSPF, BGP and STP.
* Should have experience with enterprise 802.11 wireless networking.
* Must experience with networking hardware platforms such as routers, switches and firewalls.
* Should have Linux experience and the ability to automate basic tasks in Perl, Python, Ruby or Java.
* Must have strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
* Should have solid grasp of systems and core services such as DHCP, DNS, TACACS etc.
* Must have solid understanding of security fundamentals and secure networks.
* Should have proficient with Python, capable with Perl, and familiar with C, C++, and Java