|Job Role||Technical Associate|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have completed engineering from good school
- Must have good trouble Shooting ability
- Should have strong written communication skills
- Must have good working knowledge in MS-Office
- Must have basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Should have basic knowledge about web(html,xml)
- Must have understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux.
- Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Must have ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
- Must have commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Should perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
- Must use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
- Should be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
- Must be raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- Must own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com