Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Support Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have knowledge in working with data in Excel
* Must have familiarity with SQL
* Should have strong time-management skills.
* Must have knowledge of SQL is desirable
* Should have experience and ability to use Excel, Data Ware House.
* Must have experience in a Retail or e-Commerce environment is desirable
* Should have ability to write code in a modern, object-oriented programming language.
* Must have experience with and/or conceptual understanding of relational databases.
* Should have good understanding of the SDLC.
* Must have excellent Communication skills.
* Must have attention to detail and ability to communicate that detail to others.
* Should have strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
* Should have coding Experience.
* Must have test Automation Experience.
* Should have good Knowledge of various testing tools around test management, bug management etc.