|Job Role||Network Engineer|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should be a member of a team responsible for developing tools to enable our IT Support Engineers to resolve issues more efficiently.
- Should focus on the automation of repeatable tasks, with the ultimate goal of developing self-healing customer facing, self-help tools.
- Must use metrics based data to define project scope and help determine priorities.
- Solutions developed by you and your team will help ITRSS scale the support provided to keep pace with Amazon’s explosive growth
- Must have solid grasp of TCP/IP stack and its internals as well as related troubleshooting tools (connectivity verification, packet capture etc.).
- Must have knowledge of routing and switching experience such as hands-on experience with OSPF, BGP and STP.
- Should have experience with enterprise 802.11 wireless networking.
- Must have experience with networking hardware platforms such as routers, switches and firewalls.
- Should have Linux experience and the ability to automate basic tasks in Perl, Python, Ruby or Java.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Should have strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
- Must have solid grasp of systems and core services such as DHCP, DNS, TACACS etc.
- Should have solid understanding of security fundamentals and secure networks.
- Must have proficient with Python, capable with Perl, and familiar with C, C++, and Java.
- Must have knowledge on CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA/JNCIS certifications a big plus.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com