Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Should have knowledge on computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
* Must have computer Science fundamentals in data structures
* Should have computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
* Must have knowledge on system QA, Unit , integration testing.
* Must have knowledge on multi-lingual testing frameworks and automation experience.
* Should have knowledge on selenium, TestNGJava or C++ coding.
* Must have knowledge on oracle or SQL.
* Must have experience in writing web based product testing frameworks and automation tools.
* Should have web based product experience.
* Must have experience in designing and operating very large Data Warehouses
* Should have experience with scripting for automation (e.g., UNIX Shell scripting, Python, Perl, Ruby).
* Must be good to have experience working on AWS stack
* Should be a clear thinker with superb problem-solving skills to prioritize and stay focused on big needle movers
* Should be curious, self-motivated & a self-starter with a ‘can do attitude’. Comfortable working in fast paced dynamic environment.
* Must have knowledge of Big Data Solutions. Experience with Hadoop, Hive or Pig or equivalent Amazon’s offerings.
* Should have excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.