|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience of developing web-based user interfaces
- Must have experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working applications
- Must be passion for user experience and improving usability
- Should have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Should knowledge of the latest web styling frameworks and interest in user interface design
- Must have experience with conducting A/B Testing, usability studies, and performance tuning
- Should have experience with distributed environments
- Must use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
- Should be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
- Must be raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com