|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in programming (preferably in Object Oriented Programming)
- Must be a comfortable understanding of Linux.
- Must have knowledge on distributed applications/enterprise applications
- Should have strong customer focus, ownership and drive
- Must have experience in specifying, designing, and/or implementing system health, performance monitoring tools
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to details.
- Should have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must have strong decision-making ability
- Must have strong debugging and systems analysis skills to be able to identify and quickly resolve/mitigate issues
- Must have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs.
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully.
- Must have good trouble Shooting ability.
- As a systems Development Engineer work hand-in-hand with Software Development teams and Business teams to automate and invent new ways of enhancing buyer and merchant experience of AmazonPay.
- Must have demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Must have worked on highly concurrent, high throughput systems with knowledge of distributed systems
- Must have automation or monitoring framework exposure or, even better, development
- Must have experience with mission critical, 24×7 systems
- Must have advanced Understanding of Linux fundamentals
- Should have excellent understanding of networking protocols
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com