|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must be good in instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
- Should work with Principal Engineers at Amazon to evolve the design and architecture of the products owned by this team.
- Must be responsible to set up and hold a high software quality bar besides providing technical direction to a highly technical team of Software Engineers.
To Find Best Job Openings Visit: www.fresherjobs9.com
- Must posses Graduation like BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised universities.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must posses software Development experience;
- Must have experience in designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind.
- Must have strong knowledge on object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform).
- Must have good solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development.
- Must have experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational and no-sql databases.
- Must have experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Struts, and other website technologies.
- Must have knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Must be having software development experience in building highly scalable applications.
- Must have experience in working with Big Data or leveraging machine learning in improving consumer experience is desirable.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Should have ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must have experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.