|Job Role||Support Associate|
Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale.It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization.Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world.It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies. Amazon has built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies.
- Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems.
- Must have knowledge on administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and devops.
- Will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Should apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Must interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Must drive customer communication during critical events
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Should have strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Must be a self-starter who is excited about technology
- Should have good troubleshooting / Support experience.