Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Customer Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date :7th – 11th August 2017
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* As an amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
* This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
* Must be associated and communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
* Must have ability to use a desktop computer system
* Should have familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
* Must have excellent typing skills.
* Should have demonstrated understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
* Must have demonstrated an ability to successfully navigate websites.
* Should have demonstrated and proficient knowledge of email applications.
* Must have demonstrated ability to learn in various media. Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
* Must have effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
* Should have ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
* Must be action oriented and self-disciplined.
* Must be organized and detail-oriented.
* Should have ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
* Must have ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
* Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
* Should be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Raheja Mind Space, Building No:9, 10th Floor,
Opposite Westin Hotel, Phase 2,
Hitec City, Hyderabad 500081.