Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Customer Support
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
* Must provide prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
* Should be able to build Platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers
* Must maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
* Should be able to demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
* Should be able to contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
* Must maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
* Must actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
* Should liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
* Must be flexible to adapt to support a 24*7 operating environment and ready to work in shifts
* Should have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
* Must have good comprehension and problem solving skills
* Should have familiarity with MS-Office, Internet Explorer
* Must have good typing skills