Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Support Analyst
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : 4th th Feb 2017 (9 AM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have excellent Communication Skills
* Must have good problem Solving Skills
* Should have good knowledge of SQL & Linux
* Must have basic knowledge about about web technologies(html,xml)
* Should have trouble Shooting ability
* Should perform excellent Data Accuracy & Analytical skills
* Should have knowledge of Excel & VBA script
* Must have good typing skills.
* Should be willing to work in a 24*7 environment
* CS are Permanent Full Time Employment roles
* As service Associate involves communicating with customers through different mediums (Email, Chat, and Phone) by utilizing a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in fun and fast paced environment
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, proactively solve problems, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
* Must have proven result oriented person with a delivery focus
* Should have willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues and to sharpen the skills necessary to for building newer and better products
* Pre Placement Talk
* Group Discussion
* Online Aptitude test
* Versant Test
* Technical cum HR Interview
SRM University-Ramapuram Campus
Bharathi Salai, Ramapuram,
Chennai – 600 089.