Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Vendor Contract Management(VCM) Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact centre environment would be an advantage
* Should have demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
* Must be a technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office
* Should have knowledge on application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
* Must have business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
* Should process improvement awareness and experience
* Must have enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
* Should have strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
* Must have ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
* Should have demonstrated appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
* Must have demonstrated effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
* Must have exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
* The Vendor Contact Management Associate Sr, acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our Vendors, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements.
* The Vendor Contact Management Sr. will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Vendors on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
* A Vendor Contact Management Sr. is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
SRM University Ramapuram Campus,
Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600089