|Job Role||Quality Analyst|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must sound analytical abilities, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills
- Should be able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Should be able to work in cross functional teams and be fungible in working across different data quality improvement initiatives.
- Must perform analysis and document their solution to help solve fixes at scale.
- Specialists to work on projects related to data quality improvement for optimizing transportation services along with other operational issues and supply chain process for logistics.
- Specialists are expected to work based on defined SOPs for manual fixes are also expected to leverage their learnings for pattern recognition, enabling automation, performing minor SQL queries, updating, tracking and resolving technical challenges.
- Candidate responsibilities also include working alongside program management team, updating/enhancing our current tools, automation of support processes and building & monitoring key performance indicators for processes.
- Must have experience with conducting A/B Testing, usability studies, and performance tuning
- Should have experience with distributed environments
- Must use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
- Should be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
- Must be raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com