Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Process Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Must have ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
* Should have excellent documentation skills
* Must have good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
* Should have ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
* Should have good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
* Must work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
* Should have excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
* Should be able to demonstrate interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
* Must demonstrate conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
* Should demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
* Must have ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
* Should maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
* Must be flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
* Written test / GD
* Short listed will be invited to AMAZON office for next process of .
* HR interview.
Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering,
NH 7, Vidyanagar, Bengaluru International Airport Road,