Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Catalog Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 24-06-2016 – 29-06-2016(10 AM – 2 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have constructive spirit of discontent & Mental toughness.
* Candidate should have practical ideas.
* Candidate should have pace of implementation & consistency in performance.
* Candidate should have willingness to take initiatives & responsibilities including 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day.
* Candidate should have commitment and completion factor.
* Candidate should have peer respect – establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
* Candidate should have creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for operational excellence.
* Candidate should have passion for delivering great customer experience.
* Candidate should have strong inter personal & communication skills.
* Candidate must have excellent listening skills.
* Candidate should have excellent Data Accuracy skills.
* Candidate must have commitment to meet Deadlines.
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.,
Orion Building, GF, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
K.R. Puram- Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevpura, Bangalore 560048,
Landmark: Opposite Arena Mall.