Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Customer Associate
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 17th April – 20th April 2018 ( 11 AM – 3 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
* Should have ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
* Must have good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
* Should have good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
* Should have ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
* Must have good typing skills
* Must have excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
* Must have effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
* It is a Work from Home model for India D2 VTS which deals with Devices & Digital content.
* VTS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours.
* Must have responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
* It is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
* Candidate as a position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
* Must communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited
Building No.3, 5th Floor, Candor Tech Space,
Plot No.02, Block-B, Sector-62,
Noida, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, U.P