Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Customer Associate
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 22 nd August – 27 th August 2016 ( 10 AM – 3 PM )
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* The role of a Customer Service Associate involves communicating with customers primarily through e-mail,chat and phone and utilizing a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts,review policies and communicate effective solutions at a fun and fast placed environment
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
* Must have flexibility and interest to do repetitive tasks is required
* Should have high level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
* Must be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
* Should have raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
* Must also have good understanding of distributed computing concepts
* Must have good understanding of OS Linux (Sys Admin concepts)
* Should have good knowledge of Networking concepts (TCP/IP, OSI Model, DNS/DHCP etc)
* Should have good communication skills (written and verbal).
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.
Trion IT Park, Survey No.: 35, 1 Ahmednagar Road,
Behind Inorbit Mall, Vadgoan Sheri, Pune 411014
>>>>For More Related Jobs Click Here<<<<