Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Customer Service Associate
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 18th – 22nd September 2017 ( 10 AM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Should have ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
* Must be willing to work in 24*7 shifts.
* Must have good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
* Must have ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
* Must have good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
* Must work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
* Must have ability to use a desktop computer system.
* Should have familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
* Must have excellent typing skills.
* Must have demonstrated understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
* Should have a demonstrated ability to successfully navigate websites.
* Must have demonstrated a proficient knowledge of email applications.
* Should have demonstrated ability to learn in various media.
* Must have ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
* Must have excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
* Should have ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
* Must have demonstrated interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
* Must have demonstrated conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
* Should have demonstrated ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
* Should have ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
* Must maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
* Should be flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
* Must have ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Trion IT Park, Survey No: 35,
7 Ahmednagar Road, Village Vadgoan Sheri,
Taluka Haveli, Pune – 411014.