Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Customer Service Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 24th – 29th July 2017 ( 10 AM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have ability to use a desktop computer system.
* Should have familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
* Must have excellent typing skills.
* Should have demonstrated understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
* Must have demonstrated ability to successfully navigate websites.
* Should have proficient knowledge of email applications.
* Must have ability to learn in various media.
* Must have ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
* Must have excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
* Should have ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
* Must have good interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
* Should have good conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
* Should have ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
* Should have ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
* Must maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
* Should be flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
* Must have ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
* Must have effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
Tower-A, 3rd Floor,
India Land Tech Park Pvt.Ltd.,
CHIL SEZ, Keeranatham Main Road,
Saravanampatty, Coimbatore – 641035.