Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Customer Service Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 29th May – 2 nd June 2017 ( 10 AM – 3 PM )
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be action oriented, self-disciplined and organized.
* Must have effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards.
* Should have ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
* Must have good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately.
* Should have good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses.
* Must have ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
* Must have good typing skills.
* Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
* Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity.
* Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
* Candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
* Should be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
* Must have ability to use a desktop computer system.
* Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
* Should have excellent typing skills.
* Must have demonstrated understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
* Should have demonstrated an ability to successfully navigate websites.
* Must have demonstrated proficient knowledge of email applications.
* Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
* Should have ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Raheja Mindspace, Building No: 9, 10th Floor,
Opp to Westin Hotel, Hitech City, Hyderabad.