Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Customer Service Associate
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Last Date : 23rd – 29th September 2017
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
* This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
* As an associate communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
* Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Should have ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
* Must have excellent documentation skills.
* Should have good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
* Must have ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
* Should have good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
* Must work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
* Must have ability to use a desktop computer system.
* Should have familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
* Must have excellent typing skills.
* Must have demonstrated understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
* Must have demonstrated an ability to successfully navigate websites.
* Should have a demonstrated of proficient knowledge of email applications.
* Should have demonstrated an ability to learn in various media.
* Must have ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
* Candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
* Should be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No.1, 2nd Floor, Candor Tech Space,
Plot No.02, Block-B, Sector-62, Noida.