Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Imaging Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 14th & 15th July 2017( 10 AM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should execute well-defined, standard post-production processes
* Must follow documented processes for computer-based imaging enhancement tasks, maintaining high quality and productivity rates.
* Must be intermediate and have higher level proficiency in Photoshop CS6/CC.
* Must be flexible to work in shifts/week-ends.
* Should escalate ambiguous images while retouching the images.
* Should maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with SMEs.
* Must propose and participate in process improvement initiatives with local impact.
* Should takes initiative to learn job tasks and develop new skills.
* Should have adherence to Amazon standards of business conduct and ethics, demonstrate leadership behaviors, proactively raise issues that impact productivity and accuracy.
* Must understand and interact with Amazon systems and tools.
* Must have proficiency in the Adobe Suite of Software (Primarily Photoshop).
* Should be a self-starter who is a customer-obsessed and enthusiastic team player.
* Must have excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
* Should have ability to work with high-end retouch teams and handle multiple category images in a fast-paced environment.
* Should have exceptional attention to detail.
No:40, SP Info City,
5th Floor B block, MGR Salai,
Kanthanchavadi, Perungudi, Chennai – 600096.
Gokul R – 9840160830