Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Operational Specialist
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 23-05-2016 – 28 – 05 -2016(10 AM – 3 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Communicate with stakeholders (over phone or email) with a problem solving attitude.
* Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve the issue.
* Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
* Ensure to surpass all performance and quality goals.
* Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have excellent communication, both verbal and written as one will be required to communicate with the Customers, Customer Service Associates, Delivery Station Managers, Delivery Associates in real time.
* Candidate should develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
* Candidate must be providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
* Candidate should have good knowledge of working over internet and an ability to successfully navigate websites.
* Candidate should be comfortable with a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
* Candidate should be creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer service.
* Candidate should have demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
Amazon Development Centre Pvt Ltd,
Raheja Mind Space,Building No:9, 10th Floor,
Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad,
Land Mark: Opposite Westin Hotel.