|Job Role||Process Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Pay Scale||Rs 4 LPA|
|Walk-In Dates||2nd – 7th July 2018(9:30 AM – 11:30 AM)|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should be dynamic, organized self-starter to join our new Employee Resources team located in Bangalore.
- Must work closely with the ERC team in the US to provide a variety of HR services to North American Employees.
- Should have an immediate need for dedicated professionals to join our ERC in their HR Contact Center.
- Must be the voice of ERC, as the first point of contact for Employees, Managers and the HR community.
- Should deliver highest standards of service in any customer interaction and ensuring an accurate, efficient & personalized resolution of queries through effective usage of systems, tools & resources
- Must have experience in voice process.
- Must be willingness to work in call center / contact center / Help desk environment.
- Should be willingness to work in 24*7 support process including night shifts.
- Must have strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Should have strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task and agility to change in fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Must be proficient with MS Excel, Word and Visio.
- Must have application of Phone and email etiquettes in customer interactions.
- Must have foreign languages proficiency would be an added advantage.
- Should have prior experience in an in-bound / out-bound call center.
- Must handling HR help desk is desirable.
- Must have experience in HR/HR shared services.
- Should have experience in PeoplePortal HRMS and Siebel/Talisma (CRM).
- Must have knowledge of Six Sigma methodology and tools.
Amazon Development Centre,
Orion Ground Floor, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Opp. Soul Space Arena Mall, K R Puram, Mahadevapura, Bangalore – 560048.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com