Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Transaction Risk Investigator
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 11 th January – 18 th January 2017 ( 10 AM – 12 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Transaction Risk Investigator Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Hyderabad.
* Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk.
* Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace.
* The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
* Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
* The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals
* Candidate BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidate should have demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
* Should have positive, results oriented attitude.
* Must have excellent written and spoken english skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
* Must have problem Solving Skills.
* Should have demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
* Must have demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
* Must be self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
* Must have strong time management and organizational skills.
* Must have demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution.
* Should have demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
* Should have demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
* Must have ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
* Must have ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No: 12c, 2nd floor,
Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hitech City, Hyderabad 500081.