Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Seller Support Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 8th – 16th December 2017
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements.
* Should be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
* Candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
* As Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
* Must have demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
* As a technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required.
* Must have desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
* Should be a business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
* Should process improvement awareness and experience.
* Must have enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
* Should have strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
* Must have ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
* Should have demonstrated appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
* Must have demonstrated effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
* Must have exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
* Should maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
* Must have demonstrated excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
* Should contribute to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
* Must maintain acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
* Must actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
* Must liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Amazon Recruitment Centre,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Ground Floor, Opp. Soul Space Arena Mall,
K.R.Puram – Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevapura, Bangalore 560 048.