Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Seller Support Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 17th – 22nd April 2017 (10 AM – 3 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have demonstrated effective, clear and professional written and oral communication skills
* Should be able to provide prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
* Should maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
* Must have demonstrated excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
* Should contribute to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
* Should maintain a acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
* Must actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
* Must liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
* Should have excellent problem solving skills
* Should have demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
* Must be self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
* Should have strong time management and organizational skills
* Should have good inter personnel skills.
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No: 12c, 2nd floor,
Mind Space IT Raheja Park, Hitech City,
Hyderabad 500081, Head Straight from Mindscape Main Gate.