Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Seller Support Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 6 th – 8 th October 2016 (10 AM – 3 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
* Must be able to provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
* Should be able to maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
* Should have demonstrated excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
* Should be able to contribute to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
* Must be able to maintain acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
* Should actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
* Should be liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must have demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
* Must be self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
* Must have strong time management and organizational skills.
* Should be able to effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity and fulfill department standards for time spent.
* Should have excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
* Should have good communication skills.
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No: 9, 10th floor, Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hitech City, Hyderabad 500081.