Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Seller Support Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 7 th – 12 th November 2016 (10 AM – 3 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must be able to provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
* Should be able to maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
* Should have demonstrated excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
* Should be able to contribute to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
* Must be able to maintain acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
* Should actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
* Should be liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.