Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Service Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 11th August – 16th August 2017( 10 AM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have ability to use a desktop computer system.
* Must have familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
* Should have excellent typing skills.
* Must have demonstrated understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
* Should have demonstrated an ability to successfully navigate websites.
* Must have a demonstrated of proficient knowledge of email applications.
* Should have demonstrated an ability to learn in various media.
* Must have ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
* Should have excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
* Must have demonstrated interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
* Must have demonstrated conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
* Must have demonstrated ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
* Must have ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
* Should maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
* Must be flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
* Must have ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
* Must have ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
* Must be action oriented and self-disciplined.
* Should be organized and detail-oriented.
* Must have ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
* Must have ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
Tower-A, 3rd Floor,
India Land Tech Park Pvt.Ltd.,
CHIL SEZ, Keeranatham Main Road,
Saravanampatty, Coimbatore – 641035.